Tip 12: Consider Web Design by a friend
It may be cheaper to get a friend or your relative to complete the web design for the website development. She/He may be enthusiastic and more tolerant of adjustments. However, this arrangement’s flexibility may be its weakness. You may have no control over time scales or quality. Your friend may do it in the part time basis like a hobby.
The web site design may not meet the goals or presentation standards of the business.
Consider the following questions before making the web design decision:
- Is your friend a professional web designer?
- Does she/he understand your business and requirements?
- Is your company website an experiment of your friend’s first project?
- In updating and ongoing maintenance, does it have sufficient time for your friend to follow your project?
- Will you need to find someone else to take it over latter?
- Can you be more open with criticism?
If you are new for Web Design, CMS, Blog setup, SEO, and eMarketing, please refer to:
For our Web Design services, please refer to :
- Web Design Package & Additional Services
- Mobile Web Design (Mobile Site Design)
- Content Management System (CMS) for Web Site Design
- Website Redesign
For Other Services, please refer to:
- Blog Solution
- Web Hosting Services
- Chinese Translation for English Website
- Chinese Search Engine Optimization SEO
- English Search Engine Optimization SEO
- Link Building Services
- Web Hosting
- Domain Registration