Tip 2: Determine the objectives for a web site and web design
Before you start a web design project, you should know your website’s objectives. The web site if the web design is done properly can help your business in the following ways:
- Attracting new customers globally
- Enhancing your reputation
- Diversifying into new businesses
- Creating revenue and profits
- Collecting information from customers
- Increasing referrals
- Developing band loyalty
- Selling online
- Improving customer service
- Provice product information and recommendations
Before you plan your online strategy and start your web design, it is imperative to determine what you want your web site to accomplish.
- Do you want to sell directly to your customers?
- Or only provide information on your website?
- When designing your web site objectives, you must also consider your secondary objectives.
- Do you require to design your website to be search engine friendly implementing methods to generate repeat traffic?
- Do you need to insert loyalty-building programs to encourage the development of extended customers?
- What is your budget for the web design?
It will ensure satisfaction and success in your web design after carefully considering the objectives and building your site around them.
For details of our other web services, please refer to:
- Web Design Tips
- Web Design Process
- Web Design FAQ
- eShop FAQ
- Web Hosting FAQ
- Web Design Glossary
- eCommerce Glossary
- SEO Glossary
- Web Hosting Glossary